What are these?

Henry

Sorry I didn’t know enough to get a picture of the gills, they were light brown, I pinched the stem to see if it would bruise, it was mostly water, not sure how long it takes to turn colors, I am a beginner. 

Thank you 

A66F7726-90F1-4EAA-A1C7-85328B8FEE4A.jpeg

14C4CFA8-5BAD-43A1-852A-647FD7F22B46.jpeg

A species from genus Entoloma. Toxic! There are several different types of Entoloma mushrooms that appear during the spring. I think these may qualify as Entoloma vernum, although these also look a lot like one of the E. strictius varieties (which are believed to be summer/fall species). 

You correctly point out that, in general, it's necessary to see additional traits in order to propose an ID... gills, gill attachment to stipe, stipe base, other details. In the case of these mushrooms, seeing the shape/color of the caps including the prominent umbos, the radially silky sheen, and the longitudinally lined stipes is sufficient for a confident proposal of genus Entoloma. (Actually, not all Entoloma mushrooms look like these; the genus includes a lot of species exhibiting significant morphological variation.) Spore print for these --as with any Entoloma mushroom-- would be salmon pink. Mushrooms in genus Pluteus also have pink spore prints, and confusion with Entoloma is possible. Most types of Entoloma mushrooms are toxic.