Need help ID some fungi. Edible?

ImaFungi

Caps are not fully expanded, so it's a bit tricky evaluating the gill attachment (as seen on the sectioned mushroom). But it looks like the gills may be free of the stalk (not meeting nor attached to the stalk). I think these are a species of Agaricus from section Arvenses. These types are sometimes called "Horse Mushrooms". The gills on immature Horse Mushrooms are a pale grayish color, but the color darkens to brown as the mushroom matures. Spore print color for these types of mushrooms is dark brown. The partial veil --membrane/covering over the gills-- forms a ring on the stalk that shows a "cogwheel" pattern. Species names applied to mushrooms of this type include arvensis, crocodilinus, and fissuratus. 

Here in Pennsylvania USA, I collect Horse Mushrooms to eat, provided they are found in a clean area. These types of mushrooms are known to uptake substances present in the immediate environment. 

Also, it's possible there may be species of Agaricus that occur in Romania that I don't know. As far as I know, the species placed into section Arvenses of genus Agaricus are not toxic. There are, however, some types of Agaricus mushrooms that are sickeners. 

Horse Mushrooms generally have a pleasant almondy/anise odor.