Mush bonanza after rain on wood chips

A friend sent me these, I’m hoping to stop by and get better pics and samples. An area recently landscaped with new wood chips and  lots of rain here in central Iowa. 

Any guesses? There are several species there, but I’m particularly wondering about the one with the reddish cap... I will report back with more details for a better ID B4A6CAA8-3043-4379-9D2F-05E64B2D1F48.jpeg.b41bdb70dd3ca60ae7b4d0fd2397815b.jpeg

48331242-6679-4AAD-BA3A-11AD1AC7DF2F.jpeg

Need to see individual mushrooms that have been harvested and photographed so that all important features are observable... cap surface, underside (gills or pores), stalks, bases of stalks, presence/absence of a ring on the stalk, other evidence of partial veil (covering over gills/pores that often falls away). 

The photos may show one, two, or more distinct species of mushrooms. So, in a situation like this, it's good to harvest/photograph/describe several different individual mushrooms. When harvesting for discussion of ID, do not slice off the base of the stalk (which may contain useful traits), and so not remove deposits form the caps or stalks. 

The large ones with the burgundy-red caps are Stropharia rugosannulata (Wine Cap, King Stropharia). The large ones with the paler caps are possibly also S. rugosoannulata, as the caps of this type mushroom often fade. Good indicators for this species are: robust stature, thick white flesh, gills that are whitish when immature but become dark gray at maturity, partial veil that forms a fairly thick "cogwheel" patterned ring on the stalk, white rhizomorphs (threads) attached to the base of the stalk, and very dark grayish/purplish to almost black spore print.   http://www.mushroomexpert.com/stropharia_rugosoannulata.html

There's a large number of mushrooms growing on these wood chips. They may all be the same species, or there could be more than one species. 

The caps of Stropharia rugosoannulata are best when young. The stalk material becomes kinda fibrous as the mushroom matures, and post-mature cap material develops a flabby texture. I usually use young S. rugosoannulata caps the same way I would use store-bought Agaricus (white "button" mushrooms).