Finally... now I'm a happy girl!

Would you believe I found the yellows under a huge oak that was forked and alive on one side, dead on the other.  Weird.  The halves I found near an unidentifiable dead tree, no bark, surrounded by pines.  Also mixed in I found some baby grays. I will check on them in a few days. There is always hope to find more in the next coming days, I am also keeping my eye out for COW.  Would love to find both morels and COW in the same day. What a day that would be..LOL 

Morel5.jpg

Enjoy!!  We had steak last night with saute morels..   I have one more meal but not sure how I want to make them yet. I really do just like them sauteed in butter so I get the full flavor. When I get more maybe I'll experiment.

On 5/5/2019 at 3:25 PM, Isis907 said:

Enjoy!!  We had steak last night with saute morels..   I have one more meal but not sure how I want to make them yet. I really do just like them sauteed in butter so I get the full flavor. When I get more maybe I'll experiment.

Congrats! Try batter and deep fry! Yum