Found in FL unsure of ID

Hello all,

I am new to the world of mushrooms, this is my first post here, hope everyone is doing well. I just noticed these growing in my yard in central Florida near the east coast. I don't necessarily plan to eat these particular mushrooms because they seem a lil old and half rotten and somewhat eaten by insects. However I do expect to see more of these as the rainy season approaches here in Florida. I am currently trying to get a spore print, but I don't think these are dropping spores anymore. These feel like they already halfway dried out. There is also quite a bit of white residue on these and around the area they grew out of, not sure what that is either.  I have watched a few educational videos on identifying wild mushrooms however if I can't get a spore print then I definitely have no clue... although i was hoping they are some type of psilocybe cyanescens?? 

If anyone cares to offer any input it would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks! 

20190308_162100.jpg

20190308_162115.jpg

20190308_162213.jpg

20190308_162331.jpg

20190308_162346.jpg

20190308_162355.jpg

20190308_162430.jpg

20190308_162507.jpg

20190308_163031.jpg

These are kinda old/shriveled in order for a believable ID proposal. I *think* they are white-spored (low confidence here). If so, then maybe Gymnopus luxurians (or a similar species of Gymnopus).   http://www.mushroomexpert.com/gymnopus_luxurians.html

Very unlikely a species of Psilocybe. Not even close.