Help identifying please!

Moryma22

I found this mushroom in north central Florida growing in the soil. The cap is fleshy and the gills appear to be adnexed. I've looked through multiple books but I'm still not too sure what this specimen is. Any help in determining the family or genus or even where to begin looking is appreciated!

IMG-0016.JPG

IMG-0017.JPG

IMG-0018.JPG

IMG-0021.JPG

Amanita species from section Amidella. Closest I know up here in PA id Amanita pseudovolvata. 

Photographing mushrooms is best done in a shaded area with good ambient light. Look for a spot that's surrounded by open sunlit ground but shaded by a tree or something else. This provides a good compromise between sufficient ambient light and lack of glare (from direct sunlight). Your photos are nicely chosen (cap, side view, gills), except there's a bit of glare. 

Using available light is usually somewhat of a challenge. But, outdoor conditions are always best for photographing mushrooms. If the sky in overcast, you may not need to find shade. For me, the color white is always the most difficult to capture with the camera. White objects often wash-out and details are almost impossible to discern.