Blue mushroom help

Douglasjfetter

These were growing in grass close to a tree line.  There were some aminita mascaria growing close by as well as some boletes that were clustered together.  I'll grab those on my way home and post later.  The blue ones I am spore printing now.  Hopefully I'll have a good print by the time I finish changing this light and will update the post 

15416025924764355306681260718576.jpg

15416026098643884320781587551409.jpg

15416026304014801763590058459213.jpg

14 minutes ago, Douglasjfetter said:

I thought so too but there is no secretion no milk no nothing

Your specimen looks a little aged and not all milkies give off  noticeable amounts of milk. Break off a bit of the cap and rub your fingers on the break section and see if your fingers stain blue a bit.

It didn't happen right away, but as I was doing stuff around the house.  I noticed that my fingertips are stained blue.  And where I cut the gills seem to be turning a bluish green.

Almost certainly a species of Lactarius, one of the types with very scant amount of non-white latex. I think this may be L paradoxus. Blue cap color does bring L. indigo to mind. But the gill color looks wrong for L. indigo. Read the description here  http://www.mushroomexpert.com/lactarius_paradoxus.html .