Who's got good pics of non edible lookalikes to edible species?

Southeastern US region please. I need a few more photos for an educational use project. Who's got some of these pics and is cool with them being used in an open source educational course? Mainly seeking lookalike species for the good edible ones.

1. Stinkhorns such as P. ravenelli in the "sneaky morel lookalike" stage with the gleba rubbed off? Could also use some Helvella and Gyromitra.

2. Pyncnoporus cinnibarinus? (I think they updated the name on that one recently) Hapalopilus nidulans also welcome. Stuff that looks like Fistulina hepatica and isn't that.

3. Hydnopolyporus species that are doing a good Sparassis imitation.

4. Climacodon and other resupinates doing a Hericium impression? Could also use some of the Hericium that aren't erinaceus.

5. Hygrocybe looking kinda like any of the Cantharellus. Also Hygrophoropsis aurantica.

6. Pleurocybella porrigens, Neolentinus doing a Pleurotus impression, Crepidotus, Phylloporus, Hoehenbuhelia etc, that can be mistaken for oysters of various sorts.

7. Thelephora and any of the corals that can do a decent impression of Hericium or Sparassis or anything else tasty on careless viewing.

8. Galerina, Gymnopilus, Gymnopus and Hypholoma that could be mistaken for Armillaria.

Holler if you have anything you're cool with pitching in. Need general locality and how you'd like to be credited. Much thanks!

Definitely a list I don't see everyday. I could have helped out with the Hygrocybe variants for Cinnabar chant lookalikes had I known sooner. They where growing mixed right in with the cinnabars. I'll be back there this week but with the new 20deg temp drop I believe that might have been the last time I see them this year.

What's your time frame on how soon you need them? I'm just to your north In central Va . If I see anything you listed Ill snap a pic.

13 hours ago, CajunShroomer3578 said:

ChefsWild !! Good to see ya here   Looking forward to seeing some new dishes 

How's this? Stuffed a doe backstrap and tenderloin, boned and rolled, with dried Agaricus campestris and some edulis clade boletes, roasted apples, sage and koji cured lardo.

IMG_20180911_220801_563.jpg

IMG_20180910_193207_842.jpg

13 hours ago, MattVa said:

Definitely a list I don't see everyday. I could have helped out with the Hygrocybe variants for Cinnabar chant lookalikes had I known sooner. They where growing mixed right in with the cinnabars. I'll be back there this week but with the new 20deg temp drop I believe that might have been the last time I see them this year.

What's your time frame on how soon you need them? I'm just to your north In central Va . If I see anything you listed Ill snap a pic.

Soon is is good, so I'm looking for pics already in collections for the most part. But if you see anything, by all means! Thanks. :)