Does anyone know what this is?

Scar57

Crown tipped coral are indeed edible but other coral species can be deadly poisonous and I'm not 100% sure this is crown tipped coral but if it is crown tipped coral I hear they are delicious.

Edit: after more research I've heard that if it is growing out of the ground and not off of a log or downed tree that it is not a crown tipped coral and it appears yours came out of the ground so I wouldn't eat it to be safe.

This doesn't look like Artomyces pyxidata (Crown-tipped Coral) to me. The short squat stature see,s wrong for this species. The ends of the branches do show finger-like projections arranged in circles, which is an A. pyxidats trait. However, the fingers are kinda long and thick for this species. Maybe an immature A. pixidata. But I suspect it's a species of Ramaria. A. pyxidata has white spore print, and most Ramaria mushrooms pigmented prints, often yellow.