Is this Amanita Muscaria?

It is indeed! Those are the kind I see in northern Minnesota. They are Amanita muscaria var. formosa. I've only seen a red one once. They are a pretty cool mushroom to see in person, aren't they!

Edit: after I posted this, I noticed the color of the stem... I may be wrong about which variant is pictured here. Usually, I've seen them with white stems... and I get these variants flipped. I think you got it with the var. Guessowi.

I've never really seen them when they get really old.... its possible they are the same but I don't know. Certainly very cool looking when they're white! I'm hoping someone smarter chimes in here. Wondering if @Dave W might have some knowledge about this. :-D

Salamander, the color does seem a bit "off" for muscaria. Not saying they aren't muscaria var guessowii (current variety name for the depreciated A. muscaria var. formosa). But, I think there are other possibilities. In  order to ID Amanita mushrooms, it is usually necessary to examine the base of the stalk, which may require careful extraction from the ground. The ones seen here remind me of a species recently discussed on the Amanitas of NA facebook page.... a species that even Rod Tulloss does not recognize!  Not sure if this link will show the photos/comments.  https://www.facebook.com/groups/819482271422155/permalink/1885725484797823/?comment_id=1888194641217574&reply_comment_id=1888221161214922   If you have Meltzer's reagent (difficult to obtain) then r=testing the spores for amyloidity would be useful here. Also, if you have one of these in  hand, then vertically sectioning the mushroom may provide a clue. If there's a reddish brown stain inside the base of the stalk, then this may indicate A. flavorubens. 

I think Salamander's pale Amanitas may be examples of A. multisquamosa that have lost their rings. The stalk bases appear to exhibit the "pantheroid" or "rolled sock" basal volva. Once again... seeing the entire stalk base. 

At Dave W. The inside of the base of the questionable muscaria was a deep milky white and no I sadly don't have any Meltzer's reagent and as for the multisquamosa do you believe those would have similar amounts of muscimol as A. Pantherina? I don't intend on ingesting these just curious.

Edit: both mushrooms have white spore prints

White non-stained flesh in the stalk likely eliminates A. flavorubens from consideration. I think the yellow ones may be A. flavoconia. But, without seeing the base of the stalk it's difficult to say with confidence. 

Amanita multisquamosa was once considered a variety of A. pantherina. I would assume similar toxins.