collect some mushrooms what is it?

Vlad

They look a lot like saffron milk caps to me, but I've never collected any myself so I'd wait for more educated responses.  It might help to know of the gills bruise any when cut and do they seem to have any milky fluids coming from the gills after you cut them? 

Hi Vlad, these are a type of Lactarius mushroom, not Honey mushrooms.  

Although the onion method may appear to work for you, it is not a safe method of determining whether something is edible or not.  I don't want to debate or argue with you, but I want anyone else that reads this to understand that proper identification is the key to edible mushrooms.

I think you've got lactarius vinaceorufescens.  Would explain the yellow color when cut, the physical features match and the bitter taste.  They tend to fruit in large numbers like that as well.  Someone else here might know more about them, but i wouldn't eat any more, although they are a pretty mushroom!

http://www.mushroomexpert.com/lactarius_vinaceorufescens.html

These are definitely not Lactarious Deliciosus or honey mushrooms. It is a Lactarious of some sort. Vlad...your onion test will get you killed. Stop it. Hate to be blunt but the onion test does not work on some of the most deadly mushrooms in the world. It is an old wives tale and an extremely dangerous one at that. You should never eat a wild mushroom without a 100% positive ID to species. Otherwise you are playing Russian roulette with your health or even your life.

On ‎9‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 10:57 PM, Monk said:

I think you've got lactarius vinaceorufescens.  Would explain the yellow color when cut, the physical features match and the bitter taste.  They tend to fruit in large numbers like that as well.  Someone else here might know more about them, but i wouldn't eat any more, although they are a pretty mushroom!

http://www.mushroomexpert.com/lactarius_vinaceorufescens.html

Seems like a probable ID suggestion.

Didn't read the entire discussion (catching up). But I did notice mention of both Lactarius chrysorrheus and L. vinaceorufescens. The mushrooms being discussed are one of these two species. Key feature is how the latex becomes sulfur-yellow (starts out white). In the second photo down you can see very tiny beads of yellow liquid near where the gills meet the stalk. The yellow stain on the gills and flesh is due to the latex (milk). Not all Lactarius mushrooms produce copious amounts of latex. For some, the cut surface just becomes wet. Vlad's mushrooms look more like L. vinaceorufescens to me (pinkish-tan caps). So, I'm guessing they were found under conifers, most likely pines. 

The yellow-staining Lactarius species mentioned are listed as poisonous. 

I think it is ( I did edit my post as mentioned shroomersue)

Lactarius vinaceorufescens

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lactarius_vinaceorufescens

Thanks Monk, The Mushroom Whisperer you made the point.

this mushrooms looking attractive but have one side effect killing human liver. 
Onion test doesn't work.

Thanks guys