Growing mushrooms

Hello all, I will be retired (medically) shortly and I’m looking for ways to make a little extra income and I’m am looking for mushrooms that can help me with an autoimmune central nervous system disease that I have.  I believe that some mushrooms can help me with it.  I live on 28 acres of mostly wooded area.  I would like to be able to grow the mushrooms in the woods but I can build a grow shed if needed.  I think I have chanterelles growing in the woods but not sure.  I will take some good photos of them and post for assistance identifying them before I cook them up.  I know this is two different topics in the same thread but they are closely related.  Thank you for assistance.  

Thanks I’ll. Look into them.  I’m new to the mushroom world other than the button ones on pizza and stuff.  Those are ok. I’m wanting to be more self-sufficient and raising foods that can supplement or replace medications.  Willing to try anything that helps.  Plus having the ability to sell extra at farmer’s markets would be nice too.  

I can't speak to the specific medicinal qualities of turkey tail mushrooms mentioned by a previous poster but as to the ability to grow them, there is at least one online retailer who sells spawn for turkey tails so I am sure they can be propagated. Many of the online retailers also sell lion's mane mushrooms as well.