Parasol? *updated with spore print

Sherwood

You’ll need to take a spore print to confirm, but since it was in the yard it’s probably the toxic c. Molybdites/false parasol/“vomiter”

if that’s the case, the gills would turn greenish with age and have a green spore print. 

My experience with the non-toxic parasol vs toxic here:

https://wildmushroomhunting.org/index.php?/topic/3539-chlorophyllum-rhacode-shaggy-parasol/

Light brown spore print...? Is it possible some moisture seeped into the paper maybe including some pigment from the mushroom? Or, is it possible the thick print is casting a shadow? Aside from C. molybdites (green print) mushrooms from genera Macrolepiota or Chlorophyllum have white spore prints (as far as I know). 

Can you post a pic of the gills after the spores dropped, if you still have the mushroom?  Or if there are any others.  C. molybdites gills turn olive green with age.

But as Dave said, with the stem ornamentation this appears to be Macrolepiota to me.  Old gill pics will help!