EatTheWeeds

What type of Coral

I wish I had more photos to share, but the other ones I have also have my little fellow forager in them.  They formed a fairy ring on the ground, and all she wanted was for me to photograph her inside the ring! While they appear to be growing on the ground, I can't rule out whether or not they were really attached to the wood chips that covered this area heavily.IMG_20180906_160642745.thumb.jpg.5d6333c33d01c9231cef30c4ad362702.jpg  Mushroom Identificator suggested that they might be Ramaria Stricta?

Genus Ramaria is a good possibility, although the branches of R. stricta are usually longer, and this appears to be a mature fruit body. Note the pointed/flattened branch tips. I would also consider Clavumina cristata for this, although the yellowish color seems a bit unusual for this species. With a few exceptions, Ramaria species have pigmented spore prints... yellow, ochre (best seen collected on a white non-porous surface, or glass).  C. cristata has a white print. IDing corals often requires microscopic analysis (and/or chemical reactions if you manage to arrive at genus Ramaria microscopically). Clavulina spores are large and almost round; Ramaria spores are elongated. 

Champigons du Quebec lists over 40 different species of Ramaria!