Teeny tiny mushroom...ID just for fun

KitoiBayAK

I had a great time gathering mushies and berries with the neighbors and their kids today. At the end of the day our fingers were stained blue and red from picking so many salmon and blue berries. We found a few different varieties of mushrooms but nothing to get excited about. We found this tiny mushroom that the girls called "aaawe cute". What is it? Anyone?

DSCN4389.jpg

DSCN4391.jpg

The first picture looks similar to Mycena leaiana.  Were there more?  And was it growing on wood?  It looks like it is coming off a small branch.

The second picture looks like small Homo sapiens.

14 hours ago, Dave W said:

Cute mushroom may be a species of Hygrocybe... or possibly a Mycena. To get more specific, need more details.

Homo sapiens are cute too 🙂 Wow! Alaska. Maybe some day. 

My first post was for Hygrocybe, but I talked myself out of it. 🤔 The stipe looks very much like it.