Pleurotus pulmonarius, Pheonix oyster?

bhaas

Found these mushrooms on Saturday growing out of a downed oak tree.  Spore print came up just slightly off-white grayish.  I did my reading and the Angel wings should have a white spore print, so I'm thinking that these are pheonix oysters.  Can someone confirm this ID?

Also, besides spore print, are there any other key identifiers to separate this oyster from the angel wings?  I've read that the angel wings grow out of conifers, but I don't know if that is absolute or if they can also grow out of hardwoods. Thanks.

IMG_20180716_223402872.jpg

IMG_20180715_185845315.jpg

IMG_20180715_185900318.jpg

IMG_20180716_223314810.jpg

IMG_20180716_223342847.jpg

Angel Wings (Pleurocybella porrigens) tend to have thinner flesh than true Oyster Mushrooms (Pleurotus species). As you say bhaas, Angel Wings have white spore print (although some species of Pleurotus also have white print). Growth on oak eliminates Pleurocybella. As Matt says, Pleurocybella grows on coniferous wood.