Blue-Staining Bolete/Suillus?

Hello.

Been a while since I've posted here!
Every two years when the cherry trees in my woods start fruiting, these blue-staining buggers pop up.  I don't know the species and figured you guys are always the best at ID.

The underside of the cap, edges and stem stain blue immediately when handled.  The cap is dry (not waxy or "wet") and a bit fuzzy and breaks easily when handled.  There are almost always what looks like little "nibbles" taken out of the top side of the cap on each mushroom.

I have never found them under pine trees, always under oak/cherry/boxelder.  Always among leaf litter.

I am taking a spore print as I write this incase a visual ID from the pictures is tough.

Thanks!

Photo Jul 16, 9 43 33 AM.jpg

Photo Jul 16, 9 43 54 AM.jpg

Photo Jul 16, 9 43 16 AM.jpg

Photo Jul 16, 9 43 24 AM.jpg

Likely a species of Hortiboletus, a genus split off from Boleteus. Possible species names include compestris, fraternus, rubellus, harrisonii. Not sure if all of these species have been moved to Hortiboletus, but I think they will all eventually end up there. Xerocomellus has also been the genus where one or more of these species has been housed (and may still be). 

2 images here, initial print on plain white paper is very dark and wet.

second print taken 50/50 on white hi-gloss heavy cardstock and brown heavy cardstock.  Looks brown to green-brown to my eye.

http://www.mushroomexpert.com/boletus_campestris.html

Artcle there might confirm Matt's guess, olive-brown spore print, though i did not check the base of the stem for orange/red spots.  I will see if i can find some more today and check the fresh stem base.

Photo Jul 16, 5 19 46 PM.jpg

Photo Jul 16, 8 38 22 PM.jpg

Each of the Hortiboletus species I mentioned above has olive-brown spore print. So, the spore print seen here supports ID to this genus. Basal mycelium for campestris, harrisonii reported as yellow, and for fraternus white to yellow. Color of basal mycelium for rubellus not listed in North American Boletes. Spore lengths for campestris and fraternus a bit larger than for the other two species. I *think* at least two of these names may have been synonymized... maybe fraternus and rubellus. 

Hortiboletus campestris works for me for the ones seen in this thread. Honestly, I don't know how to tell one of these from the other by sight. I usually call the ones found on lawns "campestris".