Pineapple Bolete?

diana

I can't find anything else that makes sense other than Boletinellus ananas (Pinepple Bolete). But, the powdery white cap surfaces do not fit this species. Maybe these mushrooms may have been infected by a Hypomyces...? But, once a bolete has been parasitized by a Hypomyces, the pores/tubes should also become covered. Some other Florida species of Boletinellus? 

The small ones still in button stage do look powdery in the photo.  That is just an illusion.  Just tiny scales.  

I do find many boletes that have Hypomyces infection, or so I believe.  Pores are covered with white mold and progresses to change the texture and/or color of the flesh.  When a bolete has been infected it is pretty obvious and I toss.  It is real prevalent here, perhaps due to humidity?

Don't remember if flash was used, my phone is set to auto for pictures.  This was an indoor shot, kitchen which is dark but usually have light on.  I really should take pictures outside but the mosquitos are so bad..........