Chicken mushroom?

Photo is a bit out of focus. But I'm fairly certain these are Laetiporus (Chicken Mushroom). Some people are mildly allergic to Laetiporus. Also, one variety/species that grows on coniferous wood has been reported to cause gastrointestinal distress (for at least some people). Should be well-cooked. 

Thanks Dave! I will post a (hopefully) clearer picture. I have heard there is a kind that can cause issues. I thought it was just on cedar! The place where I found these has hemlocks, but this was on a hill where there are mostly or all hardwoods. I have had chicken mushrooms before, and haven't had reactions to it, but I plan to give some of these to some people (none of whom have mushroom allergies). Should I tell them to just try a small amount first or something?

Thanks for your help! 

20180627_154346.jpg

20180627_154342.jpg

If the recipients have already eaten Laetiporus without any problem, then I'd just remind them to make sure the mushrooms are well cooked. 

Thanks for sharing your negative experience, Cajun. In the future, I'll remember to mention this.

We're good. The other people only had like a piece each. I had more since I've eaten chicken mushrooms before and I'm fine so far :) The smaller pieces were pretty good but the bigger ones had a little bitterness (still pretty good though). I cooked them longer than I think I cook most store bought mushrooms (about 10-15 minutes until all the liquid came out and evaporated). 

Thanks for your help!