chrismartin Posted August 16, 2012 Report Share Posted August 16, 2012 Can anyone help identify these mushrooms that my toddler got into today? They were growing in the wood chips at the local park in Mississauga (Southern Ontario). It has been rather wet the last week or so after a very dry summer. The mushrooms are small (probably 1-2cm diameter cap, and maybe 5 cm tall), black-ish and were growing in a cluster. Hopefully the two photos show the features clear enough. I'm not a mushroom expert by any sense, but looking online it doesn't appear to be poisonous, I'm just wanting to be sure. My son didn't ingest any of the mushrooms, but he did put one into his mouth. Thanks for any help! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.