Please help identify!

Goml_Hackney

Hello i'm brand new to mushroom hunting and have very to little experiences. I have attempted to spore print this species and believe its spores to be white... I haven't been able to see any spore print yet so I am assuming they are white. I found this species yesterday growing in dense vegetation under a bush in what seemed to be debris of leaves, dirt and rotted wood. Any help is appreciated thank you!

Screenshot_20180604-181732_Gallery.jpg

I think that we'll need more details, with closeups of the top and underside of the cap and the entire stem of this mushroom.  Also, a spore print should be attempted on black paper to verify white spores.  The lack of visibility on white paper may mean that no spores are being released.

Edit: Oops, I see that you provided more details in the mushroom ID subforum, but the comment about the spore print still applies.