Mushroom growing kits. Any recommendations?

I've had a lot of fun growing my own mushrooms. The first one was a box type with Agaricus bisporus from Parkseed.com. It was pretty neat to watch them grow and I had about five flushes. Next I ordered a few King Oyster and Blue Oyster "logs" from Amazon. They were basically pre-inoculated sawdust-type growing medium compressed into a log shape. They worked great. 

I've been looking at a few kits online that include growing medium, incubators, growing lights, etc. like the ones sold by Midwest Grow kits. http://www.midwestgrowkits.com/Mega-Mushroom-Growing-and-Incubator-Kit

I also found some pre-loaded syringes with different types of spores like these..... https://www.etsy.com/listing/592050427/liquid-culture-syringes-mushroom?gpla=1&gao=1&&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=shopping_us_e-home_and_living-outdoor_and_garden-other&utm_custom1=0ebdd80c-32cb-4dce-9d8a-4544ccc447d5&gclid=CjwKCAjw3cPYBRB7EiwAsrc-ud9UYBcLLCy_LvnavbWz7JkoR_vxJLqqaMDjLwz6H1kC-QVeWSPL3RoCrXgQAvD_BwE  (It was hard sorting through all the Psilocybin web sites to find a site with the legal spores I wanted. 🙄 I had no idea those were that popular.)  

I was wondering if any of you have tried the growing kits from Midwest Grow Kits and how it turned out? Or are there other kits you would recommend? 

• 1 year later...

Good to see you too are interested in mushrooms. I have been doing a mushroom business since 2016 and though not initially, now I'm profitable. I buy mushroom logs from Agrinoon and research different processes and strategies of cultivating and run my business lucratively. You could try from them which really worked and working well for me now also.

agrinoon-mushroom-an08-3-22222.jpg

• 2 years later...