Can someone help me identify these

puffballs,  when all white like that they are good to eat though they are a bit of a sponge for oil.  Perhaps battered and fried?  But don't take my word for it I'm still learning and this week majorly overwhelmed!!

This is a true puffball, either a species of Lycoperdon or V. curtisii (see Tasso's post above). When any true puffball is completely white inside and the texture is similar to cream cheese, the puffball is edible. The one thing to be aware of is genus Scleroderma. These are mainly woodland species. Most often the interior is charcoal-gray. But occasionally, a young Scleroderma may be perfect;y white inside. The texture is firmer than for a true puffball. 

Douglas, is your location Fayetteville, NC? 

No it's south Atlanta, Fayetteville Georgia

I am finding there are not many edible mushrooms in my area, the puffballs and chanterelles are all I have found in the last year and a half