I'm unsure about these particular mushrooms

Hi there, I'm new to this forum. My sister and I love searching out mushrooms and photographing them. We have found quite a few varieties and taken many lovely photos.

I was out for a hike a few days ago and came across these clusters of mushrooms. There were quite a few groups of them. I had my trusty camera and snapped a few photos.

This is why I'm here, to get some clarification. From what I could find online, I think they may be Mycena leaiana. 

received_10160455055025451.jpeg

It's difficult to be confident about a mushroom ID based only a photo that shows neither the undersides of the caps nor the stalks. Also, spore print color is a useful trait. 

Could be Mycena leaiana, but I think these are something other than Mycena. My guess is these are a brown-spored type of mushroom. Maybe Galerina marginata (deadly poisonous if eaten) or a species of Kuehneromyces. Mycena leaiana is vividly orange. Like I wrote above... need more information.