Jump to content

Recommended Posts

She wasn't 100% sure if they were edible so she trashed the mushrooms. She said there was no noticeable smell.

They'll come back next year. I'll give it a stir fry to see till then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wouldn't eat those. Well past prime.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They look like old water-logged Oysters... except the smaller gray ones in the background may be fresher examples of the same species. Need to see photos specifically of these smaller grayish ones. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd say those are Oyster Mushrooms (Pleurotus species). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×