Which Agrocybe?

Help. Light brownish/orangish convex cap. The largest cap was 3 inches wide. Gills are light brown while fresh, close and attached. Some had a partial veil attached to the stem and some just had a remnant ring. They were growing in the dirt or grass along a gravel road. The stem doesn't snap like Russulas typically do but broke cleanly. Much to my surprise, the largest one I cut open was hollow inside. Growing mostly singularly but I found two clumps of three together. I thought I had them identified on Michael Kuo's site as Agrocybe Molesta but after checking David Arora"s Mushrooms Demystified I'm not so sure. He doesn't list an A. Molesta. I don't really care if it's edible, magic or poisonous. I just REALLY wanted to ID this on my own but now I need a little help.

DSCN4319.jpg

DSCN4318.jpg

DSCN4320.jpg

DSCN4321.jpg

I would say this mushroom represents a species in the Agrocybe praecox group. Mushroom Expert mentions the possibility of at least 3 separate species housed within this complex. The hollow stalk is interesting. I can find no reference to this trait in any of the A. praecox descriptions.

19 hours ago, Dave W said:

I would say this mushroom represents a species in the Agrocybe praecox group. Mushroom Expert mentions the possibility of at least 3 separate species housed within this complex. The hollow stalk is interesting. I can find no reference to this trait in any of the A. praecox descriptions.

Thanks for your time Dave. I'll check out the A. Praecox group. This is fun picking one mushroom and investigating/learning it really well and moving on to the next.