Really great youtube site

rob

A few days back, I posted a link for trees/mushroom association. Just bumped into the site while on youtube. Since then I've watched several more videos and come away extremely impressed.

The site "Learn your land" has a very well learned and engaging host. He seems to have a broad range of knowledge and describes both the medicinal and edible qualities of both fungi and other wild edibles.

Highly recommend watching for both new and experienced foragers. I've, personally, learned several things on the medicinal value of various fungi and plants.

Think he's in your neck of the woods Dave, any association? Host seems quite educated.

• 2 weeks later...

Adam does a real nice job in his you-tube videos. From what I've seen, his knowledge of tree/fungal associations is on target and his explanations are very accessible. Adam is from western PA, which puts about 300 miles between him and me. 

I just got a chance to watch his tree ID video and I was fairly impressed. Much if the info was review, but its always great to refresh your memory. My daughter even enjoyed it. We will be watching the rest of his videos.

• 3 weeks later...