Pleurotus dryinus?

Screen shot this from another website and a few people were proposing and IDing this with confidence as an “Oyster Mushroom “ My guess is that they’re referring to Pleurotus dryinus. Just curious what you guys think. Only photo with zero other info 

A00E7759-3282-47EF-933C-D9EC5CB2C4CC.png

I agree Cajun, P. dryinus. The thick stalks appear to be fuzzy/scaly and the gills don't run very far down the stalks. These are mature or even maybe a bit past maturity, and when like this P. dryinus often shows little evidence of the partial veil that is evident in younger ones. The stalks should be fairly tough-fleshed in P. dryinus. 

The small mushrooms seen in the lower part of the photo are some other species. 

Good deal. Thanks Dave  I believe that’s why I was questioning that proposal. No sign of partial veil and other references referred to Pleurotus dryinus as “The veiled oyster mushroom”   Great to know these occur in Louisiana. You have any first hand experience with Pleurotus dryinus? I’m not a big fan of other Pleurotus species I’ve harvested 

P. dryinus has decent flavor, and a nice aroma. The material in and near the stalk tends to be tough. In general, the flesh is thicker/firmer than other Pleurotus species. I think it's best to slice it thinly. I don't find this species very often. I really like the other Pleurotus (Oysters). But, when they're old and/or soggy/waterlogged the quality is not very good. 

Doing some checking this morning on types of mushrooms currently/formerly placed into genus Panus. Ran across this   https://www.mycoquebec.org/bas.php?trie=L&l=l&nom=Lentinus levis / Lentin poilu&tag=Lentinus levis&gro=114  .  According to Mushroom Observer, the current name for Lentinus levis is Pleurotus laevis,. C du Q (see link) says this type mushroom has a sweet flavor. Presumably, P. laevis = L. levis is edible. Looks to me like this species is easily confused with P. dryinus. Both species have white spore print, and spore dimensions are similar to the point where it's unlikely noting spore size would allow one to distinguish between the two. Not sure what to now say about the mushrooms seen in this thread. But, there appears to be no evidence of a partial veil, which I believe favors P. laevis.

According to MushroomExpert, P. dryinus has a hairy cap surface. But C du Q says dryinus has felted patches/squamules on the cap surface. MushroomExpert does not document P. laevis or any of the other names that had been applied to this species. 

Until this morning I would not have considered something (formerly) called "Lentinus" would apply to the mushrooms seen here. Lentinus species --the ones with gills-- are known for their irregular to serrated gill edges.