Mushroom id

I found these little guys growing on a tree in a particularly damp are. The specific species of tree I do not know because it is late winter and these trees do not have leaves. This species tree had naturally fallen over. I found it in south east pa exton to be exact. The weather here has been strange, dipping into the low twenties then soaring into the seventies.

5B459A27-C9A4-441E-B087-0377DCC2B151.jpeg

985AA471-7FE7-4DC4-80FB-2E92EF69C5C4.jpeg

8D614F4C-5C07-43F8-84BE-6916EE1C2353.jpeg

No solid idea on the top photo. Could be the beginning of some polypores, or buttons of some agaric. Need to see what happens as they begin to develop, and how quickly/slowly they develop.

The lower photo looks like some very young Flammulina velutipes. But, it's too early to have a lot of confidence. If I am correct, these should not take very long --maybe a few days-- to expand into white-gilled mushrooms with caramel-colored caps and dark stem bases. More photos as things develop... Flammulina mushrooms have white spore prints. 

Supposed to stay relatively warm/mild in S PA for the next week, with rainfall. So, at least until winter returns, there should be mushrooms in this area.