Amanita muscaria?

DShroomGuy

Found around pines. Appears very similar to pics of the poisonous Amanita muscaria I've seen online saying what not to mess with. Curious to know if this is the true muscaria or some similar species. So many Amanitas around my new area it's crazy. Would like to be able to know which are which. The super deadly ones are easily to tell being white or off whitish in color. Thanks for any help!

DSG

IMG_20180213_130256594.jpg

IMG_20180213_130304242_HDR.jpg

IMG_20180213_130311991_HDR.jpg

IMG_20180213_130342123_HDR.jpg

IMG_20180213_130422835.jpg

IMG_20180213_130525772_HDR.jpg

Thanks y'all that was a cool find! Been trying to teach my kid which ones not to even touch. Figure these are safe to touch but obviously not eat. The white Amanitas I'm pretty concerned about him messing with putting fingers in his mouth possibly etc. 

Found these guys while scouting fishing spots in my new area on my lunch break hour. My boss was like...OK...work with a bunch of guys not really into wild foraging etc. I'm the odd guy munching sheep sorrel and chickweed from yards we work in Lol. I'm a roofer.