I.D. Help

Panellus stipticus  http://www.mushroomexpert.com/panellus_stipticus.html . This type mushroom will reportedly glow in the dark... if fresh enough. I've never seen bioluminescence of P. stipticus. To have a chance to see this, you probably need to take the fungus into a completely dark area --like a closet-- and wait for several minutes. 

Sorry, BGKY. I don't have the answer to that last question. But there are photos of fungal bioluminescence found online. 

One time that I observed fungal bioluminescence it was with a cluster of Omphalotus illudens (Jack O'Lantern Mushroom). This was a freshly emerged fruiting. I harvested the cluster and took it directly into a small completely dark closet. It took about 5 minutes before I detected the green glow following the contours of the gills. Many years ago, I saw glowing Armillaria mycelium on exposed roots while camping. At the time, I didn't know what it was.