new to foraging wild mushrooms

schermdog

this is something i have always wanted to do and seeking a mentor. even though it is currently a wind chill of -7 here are in PA lol I am starting my search. I have experience foraging morels in lower New York years ago but that is it. I am curious if there is anyone from PA that would like to get together (when it is warmer of curse) and teach me about foraging wild edible mushrooms.

thank you

• 1 month later...

Welcome to the forums. You'll definitely get assistance here. Be sure to take a look at the rules pinned post on how to ask for identifications. Those two things will get you on the right track on what to look for and how to ask for help. There is definitely a good group of people here to help you learn on your way. Have fun and enjoy!