Oysters.

Moodywoods

Yes, Oysters. It is so nice of bugs,  they left some for you.:D Thinking of myself always rob mushrooms from poor bug's mouth too. Feel sorry for the little tiny lives. 

What about the light purple red ones? are they Turkey Tails (YunZhi)? 

I think the tiny purple ones are Trichaptum biforme http://www.mushroomexpert.com/trichaptum_biforme.html .

Ordinarily, when someone wants to ID white "oyster-like" mushrooms I mention the possibility of the mushrooms being Angel Wings (Pleurocybella porrigens). But some of the ones seen in this discussion have short stalks, which seems unusual for Angel Wings. Often the best way to distinguish Angel Wings from true Oyster Mushrooms is the type of wood they're growing on. Oysters (Pleurotus species) grow on hardwood, and Angel Wings grow on coniferous wood. 

I find info suggesting they are edible, but they were more recently listed as not edible because a few deaths were suggested to relate to them, i cant find further info on who determine this, but there are people that still eat them and enjoy them

I think I found an angel wing cluster before and it was distinguishable from the white oysters I collected. Oysters are kind rubbery or meaty, and the angel wing was brittle in contrast. It did look similar to me as a beginner at the time. It wasn't as fleshy but I could see how it could be confused.

Also I go to the same big pile of maple for Oyster but whatever the angel was growing on was highly rotted, and it is suggested it grows on coniferous trees. 

The angel wing I found also had a nice smell, but it wasn't the same smell I find oysters have.

You should have an easy time finding info on both mushrooms

I used to eat Angel Wings --and enjoyed them-- before I heard the report from Japan... Residents living in a facility for elderly people became ill after eating Angel Wings served as part of a meal. I believe there were fatalities. I'm not sure if it's known for how long the mushrooms were cooked. Now I pass by Angel Wings... well, maybe snap a few photos. Oysters are somewhat better quality. 

I don't know the differences between Angel wings and Oysters. To me, They all are Angels' food:D.  I harvested Angel wings/Oysters  from a long needled pine tree every time after  rain and cooked them in my rice noodle chicken broth. I  enjoyed. Maybe I have an iron stomach ?