A Cordial Greeting to All Mycophiles From a Chinese Lady

Lily

Howdy! All Mycophiles!

My name is Lily. I came from China and lived in the state Pennsylvania was about thirteen years in Mar. 3rd,  2017. God loves me. He keeps showing me the best mushrooms lets me to learn it and to eat it which is good for me.  And I call mushrooms are Mannas the food from Heaven. This is why I become a Mycophile & Mycophagist. 

I saw my first hen of the woods was on my vacation in smoky mountain; I found my first beautifull Caesar's  mushroom in Mystic Mountain Catawissa, Pa.; I encountered my first chanterelles were allover the state gameland; I even smashed couple of bear's head tooth mushrooms in the year of 2007( back then, I didn't know it) ; I spotted tons of morels in my friend's property ... 

All those mushrooms I didn't know it before. I"m thinking that the hen of the woods near my back yard forest came and gone year after year, and no body  knows about it, leave it rot, what a waste!  God created it and kept put it in front of our very eye. we should  fear God,  love God, and obey God to learn it and use it. I don't want the Mannas go bad. So, I try my best to pick mushrooms and eat it. 

When I didn't know some new found of my mushrooms, I google search it,  this website popped up. So I'm  here want to learn more about mushrooms Mannas our food from heaven and make some mushroom friends. 

9 hours ago, CajunShroomer3578 said:

Welcome!! You came to the right place!! 

Thanks for your welcome! I'm glad that I found this site.