Are these poisonous ?

Basil f

There are at least two different species of mushroom seen here. Discussing ID where a post includes several different types can be confusing. 

Discussing edibility is, in itself, problematic. I don't like to provide an answer to this question, specifically... unless the single type under consideration is very clearly an edible species. In this post I see only the cap surfaces of as many as three different species. The first photo is not well focused and the information regarding it is minimal. Second photo... maybe a species of Psathyrella, maybe Panaeolus, maybe Conocybe. No species from any of these genera is considered edible. Third photo... *maybe* Conocybe apala (aka. C. lactea). Not edible. 

Well focused photos should include: cap surfaces, undersides of caps, entire stalks, lateral view. Also, details about habitat, any notable odor, and spore print color are desirable. Even with all of these details available, confident ID is sometimes elusive. Posting one type per topic is recommended. (Just start a new topic for a different type mushroom.) 

Sorry to seem so emphatic here, Basil. But considering eating a wild mushroom based upon scant information is to flirt with extreme danger. 

Hi Dave - thanks for your comments - I just thought it would be a romantic jesture to include locally picked wild mushrooms of my girlfriend this weekend - guess not such a good idea - i looked up "death cap" and the Ones I am thinking about look nothing like those !

Shame cos the ones from Tesco don't have much taste !

Dear Aln,  Thank you for your reply and for resisting the temptation to criticise my judgement or lack of experience in the esteemed world of mycology that is Mushroomhuntrs . Org.  

Thank you also for kindly pointing out how I might be able to achieve my objective of making a romantic jesture to my girlfriend by including wild mushrooms in the dinner I will be cooking go her on Friday.  I am sure she will appreciate them from the market.

Dale Carnegie would have been impressed with your post!.

with kindest regards Basil

Gentlemen thank you for your warnings.  Please be assured that  I hadn't intended to pick or eat any wild mushrooms without making sure they were safe to eat.  This is the sole reason for asking you kind people for advice.

Not a problem at all!! We are all beginners here!! And there is much to learn. There are a few beginner mushrooms that are easy for identifying and also taste great! Ex: Chanterelle, lobster, morels, slippery Jack's, etc. I'm not sure where your from but I hope you continue this hobby as there are many rewards even if you don't eat wild edibles :D

Aln's advice is on target. We can help you learn to ID some types of wild mushrooms. It is recommended that you take several photos of the same type... upper surface, underside, stalk, stalk base. Also, section one mushroom vertically and photograph the interior. Note any staining reactions, odors, or other seemingly interesting features. Create one discussion per type of mushroom.

Getting good photos is a skill developed over time. Use of (outdoor) ambient light is important. When the sun is bright, I usually look for an area that's shaded, but close to an open brightly lit area. The shade cuts down on glare and the proximity to the bright area provides enough light for focus/color to come through. I often take as many as 400 mushroom photos in a day, view them on my laptop, and then choose 30 or so to label and save. (Okay... I am quite the fanatic :-)

Scotland is a good place to find wild mushrooms. I spent a couple days there in 2011, and saw quite a few types. There's a hilly undeveloped area near Edinburgh where I saw 5 or 6 different species during a one hour walk. The forested areas in the countryside looked real good.