How to eat aborted entolomas?

KY-FUNGI

http://mushroomobserver.org/290150?q=8weO

I found what I think is an aborted entoloma (pics above), but I did not collect the specimen. There were sure a lot of honeys out to be parasatized, for sure, but this was the only one I saw that day.

I would consider eating this but would need special direction... right? Do i just pick this up, dress it, and use it like any other mushroom?

Looks like nougat the more I look at it now. Time for breakfast. :P

Thanks.

Wrong topic area. Wish I could correct it myself. Sorry, mods!

Not completely convinced this is an aborted Amillaria (Entoloma abortivum). But it does look like it. Usually there are Armillaria mushrooms and/or Entoloma mushrooms in the vicinity. Recently I had a discussion with someone about preparing the aborted Armillarias. He suggested preparing them as Tempura... batter dipped, deep fried, and then served with a dipping sauce. Sounded good. I'll try this.