Are these Sweetbread mushrooms?

Staveshaver

I think these are Entoloma abortivum, the "Aborted Entoloma" mushroom. Are there also whitish blobs nearby on the ground? If so --and I think I may see some in the photos-- then the blobs are deformed Armillaria mushrooms... parasitized by the Entoloma fungus which also produces the (healthy) grayish mushrooms. 

Entoloma abortivum and Clitopilus prunulus (Sweetbread) are easily confused. Each type has decurrent gills, a pink spore print, and the odor of each is similar to the other. Sweetbread Mushrooms tend to be white-capped, and E. abortivum tends to have a grayish cap. Viewing the spores at 400x with a microscope would settle any doubt. Entolomas have distinctively angular spores. Entomola abortivum is one of very few Entoloma species that's edible. Most Entolomas are toxic.