Washington State

PNW_guy

To start with, I live a stones throw away from the Pacific Ocean, and enjoy spending my days nature, be it river, woods, beach, whatever. I have some experience, mostly in: chanterelles, chicken of the woods, and lobster. I have been picking chanterelles with my mom for the better part of a decade, and recently have been wanting to venture out more into the wonderful world of fungi.

I am hoping to be able to answer some ID requests for the above mentioned species, while getting help on some of my ID's as well. 

I look forward to the experience!

Welcome to the forums; we can always use more participation from west of the Rockies.

I trust that you are still in the same drought that we are experiencing in southwestern BC.  However, I finally see some showers in the forecast.