Parasol? in OH

I don't quite get the spore print color...? Are the dark lines the print, or the white ones? I know you wrote "white spore print", and the small dark circle showing the position of the stem apex implies white spore print. But I'd like to be certain I'm giving good advice. White-spored Parasol Mushrooms have caps that are edible and choice. Green-spored Parasol Mushrooms are toxic, at least for most people. 

Looks more like one of the white-spored types to me. Nice photos!

Thanks for the replies. And yes, the print was the white lines.  All i had close for the print was gray paper and the paper absorbed some moisture from the mushrooms, that looks dark in the picture.  But the spore print is white. 

thanks again

Bobby, I think your mushroom may be  species of Chlorophyllum (Shaggy Parasol). Matt's looks like a species of Macrolepiota. It has been shown that M. procera does not occur in NA. There appears to be several different NA species none of which are the classic European parasol. As for edibility, all of the Macrolepiota species are good. Chlorophyllum molybdites should not be eaten. Also, at least one species of white-spored Chlorophyllum mushroom has been associated with bad reactions for some people. I have eaten white-spored Chlorophyllum without any problem.