Found these '???' while collecting seeds in my neighborhood

Curious if anyone can help identify these. I am a noob and would love to find some truffles and morels, but I found these and believe they are either panaeolus cinctulus or Panaeolina foenisecii. Again this is a new hobby and I could be way off. The prints are nice and the shrooms are in the trash as I doubt they are edible.

I also spent $4.99 on an iPhone app that doesn't recognize anything I show it so your help is much appreciated but not the end of my world if nobody replies. 

Thanks!

IMG_4718.JPG

IMG_4725.JPG

IMG_4700.JPG

I agree AverageJoe, either Panaeolus cinctulus or Panaeolina foenisecii. Here's a suggestion to help tell the difference. Panaeolus species have pure black spore prints. P. foenisecii has spore print that differs form pure black only slightly, it is very dark purple brown. This distinction is best made by collecting a print on a non-absorbing black medium. The difference from black will show up in subtle contrast to the black background, or the pure black will show a lack of contrast. Also, Panaeolus tends to favor areas fertilized with manure. Panaeolina is found on all types of grassy lawns. 

Prints seen in the photos look to be black (although as mentioned above, seeing against a black background may bring out any contrast). 

Thanks for the help!! I did this in a simple paint app, plain black.IMG_4759.thumb.JPG.b9ccb00cac6a5af21be927f884f81dd0.JPG No photo effects, seems all black, no brown or purple. If anything though they are like weeds around here so I can do an actual modified ink print if needed.

IMG_4760.JPG

Maybe it's my monitor,but I'm not seeing much contrast between the prints and the strips.

Here's a couple examples of dark purple brown vs. black print.

First, Panaeolina foenisecii.  5928327e8fae6_PanaeolinafoeniseciiB3.jpg.0fec7ed87029d65f0fd7e94f7cfe2f74.jpg

Second, Panaeolus cinctulus.  Panaeolus_cinctulus_A3.thumb.jpg.bc55fea2bdc92c2647c4c04f64acdab6.jpg

Ok this is another round from my area, black marker on white paper. How dark can brown get? How light black is a P. cinctulus spore print? We may never know...

IMG_4773.JPG

IMG_4774.JPG

IMG_4775.JPG

IMG_4776.JPG

IMG_4794.JPG

The contrast between the spore print and black is certainly a lot easier to see when the print is overlaid on the black rather than the reverse.  The last photo clearly shows that the spores are black and look nothing like the purple brown spores in Dave's photo.