Hello All!

mrcurrin

My name is Michael! While I may be new to mushroom hunting, im not new to eating them. Mushrooms have always been a love of mine, and gathering them is quite a new experience (identification is another story, which is why im here!) Im from a small town in New Mexico, but I am currently living in a small village in Germany known as Hochspeyer. Its beautiful, and being right in the center of the largest forest in all of Germany, its a great place to hunt for mushrooms. I look forward to sharing with all of you everything I may find!

Welcome and we are happy you have found us! We look forward to seeing some of the bounty from your local forests!

Hello Michael. We'll help you as we can, but it will be best for you to get local confirmation of any of our

I.D. suggestions. There are differences between European and American mushrooms, and we don't want to

give you the wrong information.

Good Hunting!

Feral Boy