Ganoderma appalatum (Artist's Conk) ??

gingershot

Possibly Ganoderma applanatum, but if so, they look to be old decomposing specimens. The photo of the whitish undersides (pore surfaces) appears to show some scratches. For Ganoderma applanatum I would expect scratches on the white pore surface to be brown. This is why G. applanatum is called the Artist's Conk. One may scratch a brown sketch on the white pore surface.

I think genus Phellinus may also be considered here. But with old weathered specimens, it can be difficult to tell.   

Thanks for the reply Dave.

I created those scratches to see what the result would be. The scratches come out a white color- not the brown color to be expected with G. applanatum.

I googled some images for the genus Phellinus and have noticed some look-alikes.

Man, mushroom identification is hard! lol