Help identify please

This response is applicable to the first post/photos.

The mushrooms are cut into pieces and the photos appear to be taken indoors. So it's a bit difficult to read this information. But, spore print --I believe that's what the cigar-brown areas on the white are-- points away from genus Gymnopilus. Gymnopilus mushrooms have rusty orange to rusty brown spore prints. 

The mushrooms were found growing directly on a stump. Dark brown spore print eliminates a number of possibilities. Some species of Pholiota have dark brown prints, and most Pholiota species grow on wood. Genus Hemipholiota is perhaps a better possibility. The spore print color actually looks like what I'd expect from an Agaricus species. But these types don't grow on wood. Other large brown-spored gilled mushrooms (photos appear to show large/robust mushrooms) that occur on wood include species of Paxillus, Tapinella, Agrocybe. But, to me, the mushrooms seen here don't look like any of these types. 

Photos of an entire mushroom-- including the entire base of the stalk-- may be helpful. Photos should be taken outdoors in a shaded area but with ample ambient light. And, several photos showing the mushroom from different perspectives --cap, stalk, underside, how the gills attach to the stalk-- would be very useful. 

For the second post/photos... Some species of Agaricus produce mushrooms that sometimes develop underground. But the ones seen here don't look like Agaricus to me. I'm not sure, but the one photo appears to show gills attached to the stalk (not free). This trait would eliminate genus Agaricus. 

I think these may be the same species as the ones found growing on the stump (first post). They may be growing from buried roots associated with the stump. So, unless other information is provided that allows for a different ID proposal, Pholiota/Hemipholiota are my best guesses, but neither with high confidence. 

Interesting.