Gilled Bolete?

shantima

Interesting collection. Possibly a species of Phylloporus (gilled bolete). But I think they may be a species of Hygrophorus (waxy cap). Spore print would tell... yellow to brownish for Phylloporus and white for Hygrophorus. Take the print on both white and black background.

Just in case there may be more than one species here (which I think not), take prints on a few different mushrooms.

Looks like you've got  pure white spore prints. The disappearance on the white background confirms what appears to be white on the black background. (Sometimes a thin yellow/beige/pink print may appear to be white when viewed against black.) So I think these represent a species of Hygrophorus. The yellow gills are not a common trait in this genus. One species for which the gills become yellow (in age) is H. hypothejus. This is a late-season (chilly weather) species that favors pine trees.