PNW ID Help

biophilia

Here is a collection of shroomies I saw on  my hike yesterday on southern Vancouver Island, BC, Canada.  Id be very interested in their names if any of you recognize them.  It was a wonderful day for mushroom admiring indeed :)  mushroom season is in full swing here on the west coast!20161103_110946.jpg

20161103_111012.jpg

20161103_111021.jpg

20161103_113648.jpg

20161103_114321.jpg

20161103_114859.jpg

20161103_120108.jpg

It is difficult or impossible to identify most mushrooms from a single photo that doesn't clearly show the structure of the underside of the cap.  The only one that looks fairly recognizable to me is the last one: Psuedohydnum gelatinosum.  Even that guess is dependent on the presence of gelatinous teeth on the bottom of the caps, something that is not obvious in the photo.  Some of the other mushrooms are pretty distinctive; so someone else may recognize them.  Your chances of getting a positive ID will be a lot better if you follow the guidelines posted in the pinned thread at the top of this sub-forum.