What this crazy weather is doing in W/C Ohio

Dark winter oysters are flushing in abundance after recent rains and cool weather, the previous heat has started the Russulae in Beech/Oak woods, then cool brought the Coprinus comatus again in May the latest I have EVER seen them here and the morels were over before they really started. Luckily I have a use for all the wonderful dark fall oysters, my belly and gifts as they are flushing like crazy again with a few summer paler white ones thrown in for fun. What month is this?

Scott, I'm in NE IN. and have had the same weather I think but have not seen the first Oyster since January. We are still finding morels in their prime. Wont be long though.

Going to go harvest some baby oysters I left to grow Wednesday after my short Saturday shift at a local park, another Coprinus comatus or Shaggy manes fruited AGAIN at my apartment in the cool weather recently just yesterday. This is by far the latest I have seen these in my neck of the woods.