A big hello from Enumclaw Washington

KingDan3

Hi! this is the very first forum I've joined. I'm 18 and new to mushroom picking, actually haven't even found any. All of my friends think its weird that I want to mushroom pick, but it just seems fun, rewarding and almost like a treasure hunt. More about me here, I'm a football and baseball player almost out of high school, my biggest hobbies are hunting, fishing, and hiking.. All of which I enjoy doing with friends, unless their is some needed alone time! The great outdoors is definitely the place for that. Anyways, thank you all for welcoming me. Glad to be here!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Gosh i thought that i had posted my info, but will do again. I have been an avid mushroom hunter for 30 yrs. I grew some oyster mushrooms in the 90's using Paul Stamets book. I had some success. I am originally from Illinois where there are a great variety of mushrooms to be found. I now live in Nebraska and well have been limited to hens and honeys and oysters and chickens. Of course they have some huge morels to be found, but i have no access to private property.

When you wish to load a file/photo using "More Reply Options" you the use "Choose File". After that, you still need to click "Attach This File". After the file loads --which takes a minute or so-- then you may position the cursor anywhere within your post and click "Add To Post"

post-20-0-17723100-1464741763_thumb.jpg

The name of the attachment will appear inserted into the text as per your choice, like the photo of the Orange Peel Fungus I found last week.

Files which are too large may not load.

• 2 weeks later...