Hey I'm Neza

Guest Nezahualcoyotl

Guest Nezahualcoyotl

Hello I am Nezahualcoyotl. I live in the South-Eastern U.S.A.

I am interested in ethnobotany, mycology, shamanism, entheogens, philosophy, history, etc.

I am a member of a mushroom club, it's an awesome organization with wonderful and interesting members.

This looks like a great forum! I am mostly here so that I can post photos of mushrooms and get help from experts with identification.

Hi Nezahualcoyotl, it's great to have you hear and I'm glad you found us. Posting photos is a good way to get some help with IDing mushrooms. It's also a good idea to give as much other info as you can like spore print color, photos showing the underside (gills) of the mushroom etc. Welcome aboard!

Mary

• 12 years later...

Hello.  I'm Mark.  I have a general interest in identifying and eating mushrooms that I come across and equally, an interest in their effects on brain and body. I'm a former bio research assistant who became a psychologist 43 years ago and a certified psychedelic harm reduction therapist this year. I won't promote, prescribe, recommend or go off topic here. Thanks for your expertise. 

Mark Mellinger PhD