B. bicolor?

I'm torn as it looks like bicolor, stains blue only on the outside (flesh remains unchanged), but it has a very strong smell..I wouldn't say it's curry or fruity...more like a chicken bullion cube. I guess that's closer to curry. So does that mean it's B. sensibilis? I'm confused.

post-1017-0-56080200-1436462322_thumb.jpg

post-1017-0-97320500-1436462337_thumb.jpg

post-1017-0-92752100-1436462352_thumb.jpg

Boletus pallidoroseus smells like beef bullion. This mushroom looks like B. pallidoroseus. There should be some staining on the cut flesh of pallidoroseus. But with a very young specimen the staining may be less prominent.

Also looks like bicolor. Sometimes bicolor has a rather pronounced odor. Odors can be difficult to describe.

Any additional specimens eat-bolete? If you get a more mature one, take a photo of the a vertical cross-section of the entire mushroom. Depth of tube layer may provide some info.

Thanks, nope, no other specimen gound unfortunately just this one. Cap surface bruised as shown on the first photo, the last photo shows broken stem, not the cap. It's good to know I'm not making this bullion smell up:)

no spore print was taken. found along path in a park on moss, near oaks and beech