Mushroom ID needed

Hey friends!

I was looking through my camera roll, and I noticed three particular mushrooms that I had never identified. I am wondering if any of you could help me out. All of these were growing in the spring time in Tennessee.

Mushroom 1: (Red mushroom) This mushroom was growing in a shelf like fashion on the side of a tree. There were many of them. The texture was very woody. It does not do anything when bruised. Pictures are labeled "Red".

Mushroom 2: This mushroom was found growing in the soil. It was near mushroom 3. I saw only two growing. I am thinking it might be an underdeveloped mushroom. Pictures are labeled "Mushroom ID need".

Mushroom 3: There were many mushrooms like this one. I am thinking it could be in the Cortinarius genus, but I am unsure. This was also growing in the soil. Pictures are labeled "mushroom".

Thanks friends!

Shroomguy

post-1131-0-72732900-1433875975_thumb.jpg

post-1131-0-34490000-1433875976_thumb.jpg

post-1131-0-80547300-1433875991_thumb.png

post-1131-0-26005100-1433876003_thumb.jpg

post-1131-0-87695500-1433876003_thumb.jpg

post-1131-0-84084100-1433876004_thumb.jpg

Red shelf mushroom is a Ganoderma species. Looks like it's on a deciduous tree. Maybe G. sessile?

Second mushroom(s). Yellowish caps. Need to see additional traits, preferably after the specimens are a bit more mature. In order to just make a reasonable guess, we want to see... underside of cap (probably gills), gill attachment (to stalk), stalk base (you may need to excavate), and spore print color would be very useful.

Third mushroom (3 photos). Need to see additional traits. Also, these appear to be a bit overly mature. But you still might get a spore print thick enough to determine the color. My (low confidence) guess is Agrocybe.